- ALL CHEESES CAN BE USED IN SO MANY WAYS- ADD TO YOUR FAVORITE STIR-FRY, SALAD, POTATO DISH. ENJOY!!
- OTHER SUGGESTIONS:
- Chunk on top of your favorite pizza, salad or omelet.
- Cover a pasta dish, potatoes or steamed vegetables – a creamy LOW FAT addition.
- Create a cheese tray using other Local cheeses, fruit and bread or crackers.
- CLASSIC PLAIN – Serve with artisan bread, drizzle with olive oil; Place Round on top of Carrot Soup; Blend with other cheeses for Mac & Cheese or Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- JALAPENO/CILANTRO – Perfect with a western Omelet; Use with a Quesadilla recipe; Place Round on top of Black Bean Soup; Freeze slightly and Grate for Tacos
- AUSTRALIAN GINGER – Amazing addition to a Arugula Salad with Pears, Pecans & Beets; Stuff into a dried Apricot and roll in crushed pistachios; Place round on top of Lentil Soup; Smear on toast or bagel